The tamron lenses for canon come in different brands, which makes how to choose one a great problem. Do you know which ones are the best in the market?
If you do not, I am sure we can help you. We have collected all the most recommended tamron lenses for canon for you to choose from. Scroll the page now, and choose one you like.
Wish you have a happy shopping.
Best Price Tamron Lenses for Canon
28-75mm autofocus zoom lens with f/2.8 maximum apertureDesigned to meet performance characteristics of digital SLR camerasMinimum focusing distance of 13 inches; rotation-type zoomSmaller and lighter than most fast zoom lenses; weighs 18 ouncesMeasures 2.
- “Color quality on this lens is great, sharpness as well.” – Yaz
- “I have never bought a non-Canon lens because I just love the look, feel, and optical quality of the Canon line particularly the L series lenses.” – JanSobieski
- “I borrowed my friends highly rated and much more expensive Canon 24-70 F/2.8 L lens and tested it against my Tamron and I like my tamron’s results better.” – Boddu Sreenivas
The Tamron SP AF17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical [IF] is a lightweight, compact, fast standard zoom lens designed exclusively for digital SLR cameras.
- “I am amazed at the excellent quality exposures from this lens: very sharp, good contrast, color, etc.” – Mark
- “Optical performance is just great and compares to the Canon consumer lenses (class L are better for sure).” – J. Huy
- “Focus is a little noisy, but not bad.” – R. Africa
- “This is a very versatile low-end zoom lens with good image quality.” – K. SUN
- “The lens quality seems to be as good as the Nikon lenses.” – Ms. Carrollton
- “The only issue that I have with it is that it can be a little slow to auto focus.” – Bryan
The ultimate extended-range, ultra-wide-angle zoom lens! Wider and longer than others in its class, this compact, lightweight, high-performance lens for DSLRs with APS-C size sensors provides 35mm equivalent coverage from 16mm ultra-wide to 37mm semiwide, a remarkable 2.
- “I highly recommend this lens for anyone wanting a great wide angle picture.” – John Cooper
- “Great for wide angles that are in cramped spaces.” – David
- “I have been able to take some stunning landscape photos as well as great portraits.” – Kam G.
With the advent of the latest 15x zoom lens from Tamron, the pioneer of high power zoom lenses, the high power zoom lens has steadily evolved from a 7.
- “I also used the lens for daytime outdoor photo shoots and have many great images to show for it, even at night, time permitting.” – Gary Johnston
- “In conclusion, the Tamron 18-270VC is one of the best lens for everyday walk-around lens.” – Y. Fukunaga
- “For candid shots the Tamron is not very useful as I have to press the shutter a few times to get focus.” – Hongning
Compactness, light weight and affordability are brought together in the Tamron 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di, giving emerging photographers an alternative to the highly lauded SP 70-300mm F/4-5.
- “I will definitely look into getting another Tamron for my next lens.” – C. Lim
- “Played around with it a lot this past week and it takes really nice pictures and GREAT macro shots.” – Z. Feldman
- “I’ve managed to get some great shots without using my tripod.” – Neva N. Nobles
The Tamron SP AF70-200mm R/2.8 Di LD [IF] Macro for Canon AF Mount is the newest in Tamron’s long line of high quality lenses. This light weight ultra fast telephoto zoom lens has a maximum aperture …
- “I’ve been wanting this lens for a long while and I finally saved up enough money to get it with.” – Levi
- “I take a lot of pictures of our kid’s sporting events and I love being able to stay in one position on the field and pick shots anywhere on the field I want to.” – robj
- “The lens was Ok but very slow to focus in auto.” – Skibo Adams
Canon SLR AF mount; telephoto zoom lensInternal focusing and low dispersion200 to 500 mm focal lengthf/5-6.
- “I have been very happy with the picture quality I have gotten with this lens.” – penvan
- “It is silly to start comparing this lens to others that cost 6 to 10 times as much money.” – Mike
- “I can even hand hold this lens with shutter speeds over 1/500.” – Chris
With the advent of the latest 15X zoom lens from Tamron, the pioneer of high power zoom lenses, the high power zoom lens has steadily evolved from a 7.
- “Overall it is very good with a great range.” – K. Shuman
- “Another issue is that the auto focus stops working, and the only way to reset it is to turn off the camera, and reset the lens.” – S. Smith
- “This lense has great range and is a good all around lense.” – Christopher Walther
The new AF18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di-II LD Aspherical (IF) MACRO is a high power zoom lens for exclusive use with digital (APS-C size) SLR cameras that inherits the product concept of the existing AF28-300mm F/3.
Don’t Forget To Like
So you can come back for more organizing tips & ideas